Friday, September 30, 2011

Theories

This week we learned about the different types of theories. I really enjoyed learning this because I'm a psych major with a cluster in sociology so we study theories all the time. I was really thinking about it lately on how I react to my husband and which theory I probably use the most. Its really complicated because I think we all mesh theories all together. I would really love to use dominately the family systems theory. This one obviously seems to take on a more altruistic perspective and more ways to serve those in the family. I would definitely like to not use the exchange theory as much because even though it doesn't have to be a bad thing, I think it can easily lead you into the wrong direction.

Those were just a few thoughts that have gone through my mind this week during class.

No comments:

Post a Comment