Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Divorce



Divorce is terrible and sad. This makes me so grateful for the church because even though divorce is still present within the church but its a lot harder I think.
I've been sealed in the temple with my husband and its a flood of relief to think that I will have my buddy forever.
When we talked about a spouse passing away. I just look at how complex that all is but I'm sure our Father in Heaven sees a whole lot more than what we can see and understand what is going on. I do not know how its going to all work out and I could attempt to try but I think that would put me in a position that probably isn't correct. I just like to view things gospel related that pertain to me. Its hard to go beyond and try to solve everyone's situation.

I wish all of you a Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment