Monday, November 14, 2011

Family stressors

I didn't enjoy this weeks lesson too much because it really felt like it got me down. I dont' exactly like focusing on the negative and problems in my family (I mean who does) but I didn't think that I had so many and that sometimes I was bringing out problems in my family that I shouldn't have. Also, I think this week helped me realize that the proper attitude will help you get through family crises without letting it destroy the family.

Make sure you take a moment when you are taking in a problem. Do not let your emotions get ahead of you. I believe that is what the natural man is and what Satan wants you to do. Let the spirit guide your choices and be considerate on how everyone would feel in the situation that you are in. I believe children realize just as much as adults, if not more, of what is happening within the family. So be kind, loving, and tak
e a breathe when making a decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment